Welcome, you may leave now…
If not, then allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nahyan Chowdhury, there was once a “real site” and blog here…then I stopped doing stuff. Planning to patch things up here in the near future…
In the meanwhile, if you’re still here, here’s an overview.
The subject of how humans are wired (ie. psychology) and why some people’s lives turn out better than others. Most resources are readily available nowadays. So what’s that gap that needs to be bridged. So that’s been on my mind since around 2007.
“You are made of days, when a day goes a part of you is gone”
-Hasan Al Basri
I continue to learn about Time Management and Productivity, try to use what I learn, and share some of it.
Fresh content is added irregularly, if ever. Few things I do do or want to do:
- instructional articles really breaking down a topic
- results from personal experimentation
- interviews with smart people
- reviews of books and training programs
- make videos on the subject to show people my pretty face
Point about Nahyan:
- I operate in my lonesome, currently in Toronto, Canada
- Trying to read more, get schmart y’know
- Originally from Bangladesh, with a detour in Qatar (a dot on the map in middle east) where I grew up until Grade 4 [and straight into Canadian ESL ]
I can confidently say that I’m a veteran procrastinator. Really, the journey for personal development is unlike anything else.
Email – email@example.com
Twitter - www.twitter.com/Nahyan
Comments - whenever you have something to add, under the articles and videos, DO IT. I always read them and it’s a good estimate to what I can learn more about. (Plus it makes me happy
So that’s what’s up.
I’m looking forward to all your successes,