How’d your week go?
Do you even know what you got done?
- Most of the time I don’t know what happened by the end of the week except with this little resource I started using recently
- You’ll see what hit my head (literally)
- Bit on future plans
Check it out:
In case you know an alternative word, lemme know:
(+ anything else you got out of this)
Quick vid on 3 lessons from 3 Idiots
…ya I know it’s a movie and all, just sharing a few benefits and it’s NOT a recommendation
In case you did watch the movie, how’d you find it?
T4T = Tools for Time (Management)
Click PLAY to watch
1) Watch it
2) Comment – What’s your BEST and WORST place to work?
NOTE: The 1st video is here T4T: SERIOUS Alarm
If you aren’t aware of who Muhammad Alshareef is or his TimeTraveller [Time Management] seminar DVD…now you will be.
Watch this video (my review and experience with this seminar)
Check it out: http://www.TimeTravelMaster.com/
In the video:
- 3 big lessons from the seminar
- The 1 breakthrough that really changed things up for me
- special interruptions in the middle 😛
If you’ve already got or attended the seminar, comment on what you benefitted from it.
If you’re considering it, feel free to ask your question below.
ps. did you notice the baby in there :p
[Read Time >> 1.5 minutes]
It’s been way too long – nothing has been posted on this site.
Problem = lack of system = slow or no progress
- 2 weeks ago I completed a T4T vid (with the editing help of Mahfooz) but didn’t post it because I wanted to finish the other stuff
- 1 week ago I made a video…but it was on my sister’s computer and then she took her laptop home
- This week I made a video, but o look my laptop is pretty garbage so it can’t “handle” video editing
- Software didn’t install at uni, couldn’t borrow my sister’s for few hours and now I finally figured “Why not use my dad’s work laptop that’s lying in the very next room!”
Now I’m sitting here with two 95% and one 60% completed tasks but nothing to show for. However, now I’m working on bringing them all to 100%…
Solution and my Future Plan
Create systems – a process to follow from start to finish with Continue reading Quiet on the Blog Front