Microwave Tips = Quick Tips on Time Management; learn fast and implement immediately.
[Read Time >> 45 seconds]
If you’re like most people, then your email inbox is becoming more and more important to you. It’s great for communication, but it can eat into your time.
Spend just 3-5 minutes, look how your inbox is set up and simplify it.
- How many emails do you get per day?
- Do you have filters and folders in place?
- Are there junk emails or useless subscriptions?
- Unsubscribe from useless subscriptions (even Islamic stuff, just keep what you read and not what you “plan” to read)
- Create Filters and folders so you can easily categorize emails, instead of clogging up your inbox
You don’t have to create ALL your filters in one shot. Maybe do this twice a week for 2 weeks and you’re good.
Personal recommendation: Use Gmail (Google is Fantastic!)
Lemme know your thoughts + your ideas on this in the comments section below…